You can return any unwanted contact lenses that you have bought on this site as long as the contact lenses are unopened and sealed for a refund within 30 days of delivery.
Any contact lenses which have been opened and unsealed cannot be returned.
- Sign in to your account and go to ‘My Orders’
- Select the order you wish to return and indicate why you are returning the order
- Return your contact lenses in their original packaging and include the dispatch note.
- Circle the Return Address and write "RTS" on the packaging.
- Securely place package in a Royal Mail post box.
- Once your lenses have been received and processed, we will process a refund to the card you used to pay for your original order. Returns will be processed the day following receipt at the warehouse.
- The customer should allow up to 10 days for the refund to show on their card. Please note that refunds can take up to 30 days to appear on your card.
This does not affect your statutory rights.
Alternatively, you can return your unopened and sealed contact lenses to any Boots Opticians and they will process it on your behalf.